Monday, June 11, 2012

Prometheus......

I only go to one or two movies a year at the theatre, I generally hate crowds and dislike most people so a 10 am Matinee on Sunday was perfect for me, a whole half dozen people sitting in large capacity room was just my speed.  I'm a huge fan of Ridley Scott's.  I love his scifi and period type movies especially, because they are always visually stunning.  This movie certainly did not disappoint in the visuals, as it explored the awesome Giger art from the creation of Alien.  This in my opinion was a much needed movie for the Alien franchise and went a long ways to the explaining of Giger's art, must say I want more.  Would not mind seeing a movie regarding these makers.  Michael Fassbender was awesome, much like Lance Henrikson's was in Alien.  I really know very little of what he has done in the past, with the exception of Centurion.  Good stuff.....

No comments:

Post a Comment