Really enjoyed building these Conquest Games Archers. I built them in the thoughts of using them for my Vikings and medieval. I also did a few very easy conversions to do that.
Below you can see two of them that I did with a Gripping Beast Head swap. Not hard to do, but you do need to add a neck as the Conquest Games minis the neck is part of the head, whereas the Gripping Beast plastics heads do not have a neck.
Below you can see I used some knives and viking shields.
Below, I also strapped some axes to them and left over swords from the Gripping Beasts kits.
You can also see that I have added a green stuff collar to cover my neck piece, which was just a hole punched piece of plastic.
The one below is using the axe. I added some hair and a stand of arrows from an old Bretonian kit.
The pointing one you can see the neck piece.
These are a fun kit and should mix well with the archers that I have already, so now I'll have a second unit.