Saturday, February 5, 2022

My Painted Maximus....

Ahhhh you probably guessed this one was coming as the general.

While a cool model, its also another of the major disappointments with Warlord Games and their scale issues.  I'm actually kind of glad that I am basically done with them.
This miniature really does not fit scale wise with anything in their line.
That said I think it turned out well.  The back of the model is really flat out boring.
I tried to give the back a bit more 2D dynamic with the colors on the cape.

Again not a great model, but definitely has some character....
That's it for a little bit of the completed models.  But don't be sad, I have more on the desk....


4 comments:

  1. Great project, it would be nice to see pictures of the whole legion deployed for battle.
    I’m looking forward to seeing more painted models.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for consistently providing valuable content to the gaming community through your blog. I look forward to reading more of your insightful posts!
    john mayer net worth

    ReplyDelete