Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Chaos Knight Centaurs...WIP Update #2

Making some progress on getting some torsos for the new chaos knight horses. I have three of these done and then started working on this one.

I'm purposely keeping the detail down on these as I want a bunch of blanks that I can cast then further detail. The saddle areas will get added armor plates. The design of the torso similar to the space marines.


I will be able to fit the normal chaos knight heads in a socket and then pin the arms, add the shoulder pads and some other details.

The molds will be one piece castings, they'll insert into the horse body. Already test the mold and casting process using Smooth-On products, more on that later as I'm preparing my orc army for the coming war against humanity...And it will be glorious....

1 comment:

  1. That is coming along nicely. I look forward to seeing more of him.

    ReplyDelete