Saturday, July 10, 2021

Red Box Games Sorcerer Painted...

I don't know how long I have had this model, partially painted on my desk.  Seems like forever.
I decided to do a little light sourcing on the energy ball in his hands.  Had been thinking about doing that forever as well.
Here you see the back.  I really like how the skintones and robes turned out.

Killer profile.
The energy ball is fairly cool.
There you have it, I think the experiment turned out okay.....we'll be back with some more soon.
 

4 comments:

  1. Very cool - I like how the light source experiment turned out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean. I was really happy with the paint and then held my breath as I did that green overtop of everything.

      Delete
  2. Great work, whatever is in that energy ball does not look healthy

    ReplyDelete