Saturday, February 4, 2012

Another of the Khornate Space Marines

Last of this batch.  I'll probably assemble the group for a photo and put them up on Ebay very soon.  I'll announce that in case any of you are interested.

On this one I used some of the Khorne brass etch.  The brass etch is very fiddly, I used alot of it in the past on my Khorne Demon Army.
If you don't bend it just right, and even if you do, it does not always fit properly.  Hence the gap you see on the power fist.  That can be filled with a bit of greenstuff and made to look smoother.
So I corrected that after I saw the magnified photos.

2 comments:

  1. I see what you mean about getting it just right on curved surfaces. I'm still new at the brass etch thing so I stick to safe areas like flat surfaces for now.

    Ron, From the Warp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet...

    You better be painting crusaders... 96 berbers done and counting...

    ReplyDelete