Friday, March 13, 2020

Adepticon Cancelled....

Adepticon-2020-is-cancelled  Sad to see that, but I get it.  This pandemic is dreadful to see, see what its doing to people.

But anyways about Adepticon, it has been a long while since I been down to that event, a lot of things have changed.  I was thinking about at least making an appearance down there this year.  Sort of back from the missing or thought to be dead.  Many things have changed since 5+ years ago when I had brain surgery.  I'm finally feeling a bit more normal or is it just better adjusted.  Missing some senses that you generally take for granted, changes a person, affects you mentally as well, and takes a great amount of time and patience to get used to being without.

https://www.belloflostsouls.net/2020/03/breaking-adepticon-2020-is-cancelled.html

Well....hopefully more to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment