Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Old Stuff Wednesday: Adepticon Team Army

Circa 2006 - A team-up army with my buddy Mike Butcher.  This was from Adepticon, our first team up playing in their Warhammer Fantasy Team tournament.
It featured my Beastmen and his evil Dryad trees.  
I don't remember what we called the army, I think I wrote the fluff.  Mike built the longest display base on the planet.  I think it was part surf board.

His trees were quite evil looking.







 Not sure what happened to his tree army, probably sold to someone, but the conversions standard amazing.

The centerpiece of the display was the Khorne monolith, that warped the trees into something evil.



4 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous, I hope they're getting some love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I still own my gors and khornegors. Mike I believe sold his half to one of his clients that owns many of his armies.

      Delete