Monday, May 30, 2011

Blog Addition

In addition to the afforementioned "My Blog List #2", I have also added my "Hobby Activity 2011". No, its not a stroke of my ego, not really a motivational tool, more for a log of what I have done and to do. Many of us in the hobby, buy lots of things and never get them done. ie. my Napoleonics. I still do plan on doing them. Its just they have gotten put off down the road a little bit. Recently, I bought 3 boxes of Gripping Beast plastic Vikings. That will be my next WAB army. As I've mentioned before, I have basically all of my projects lined up for the next several years, basically have all the parts I need to do everything that I want to do in Warhammer Fantasy and 40k. And I'm nearing that point for Warhammer Ancients.

Next up pushing forward on the Warriors of Chaos.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea, I should probably do the same. My Warhammer purchases far outstrip my painting. At least I am managing to keep the status quo with my Warmachine stuff!

    ReplyDelete