Saturday, October 9, 2021

Roman Cavalry Unit A - Painted

I really like the Victrix cavalry kit.  The horse are awesome, the riders are cool looking.
I really enjoyed putting these together and painting them.
I'm not big into painting horses but the Victrix horses are very cool.
The movement tray is just a left over tray from my Beastmen army, at some point I need to build some movement trays for the units, maybe.

LBMS transfers were used for the shields.

 I like these so well that I sold all of my Warlord Games Cavalry that I really didn't care for.  Highly recommend this kit. More to come....

7 comments:

  1. Wooow, that's looking amazing! I have to painting some of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love them Michal and will do an awesome job on them.

      Delete
  2. Lovely cavalry, nice details and cracking paint job...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cavalry and those shields look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The shield transfers are LBMS, leftovers from my Warlord Games cav and also Victrix. One of the tricks is the Warlord transfers are smaller, so I had to modify them just a little and blend them in.

      Delete