Wednesday, December 7, 2016

The Inquisition has returned...

Its turned cold here in the north, so I'm back at the painting table and putting in some work with all my other stuff now garaged up for the winter.

This miniature has been in my collection for years as bare metal then on my desk unfinished.  I felt sad for it......errrr....no I didn't, but it sounds good....so I thought it would be a good to finish it up finally.


 It's a nice mini.  I had a bit of fun with the base.  Those concrete beam pieces are leftover resin sprue.
 I went back to tried and true red for the cap.
The skull is from Secret Weapons I believe.
Good pic of the book.  Got a bunch more coming.

6 comments:

  1. Looksslick, I like how vibrant your colors are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The reds are something, I really started getting the hang off when I started painting lots of Khorne models. I feel I can pull that off pretty well. Next up a Reaper Knight in the same color scheme.

      Delete
  2. Excellent painted mini and the base too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man. I'm just getting everything fired back up.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks James. I'm finally feeling a bit more like my old self. I won't ever be the same again, but I making do.

      Delete