Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Drew Brees in the shower...

I read a lot of sports pages on-line and don't minde watching the former Big 10 QB playing on the field, but I DON'T NEED TO SEE HIM TAKING A SHOWER. I am officially creeped out by that pop-up advertisement over at Yahoo Sports and a couple of other places that suddenly takes over the whole screen. I'm sure that there are plenty of ladies that don't mind, but what percentage of their readers are female. Maybe need Danica to win the 500 one day very soon.

Warren Sapp arrested imagine that....

Chris Berman’s contract with ESPN expires May 10, his 55th birthday, and he may be going to NFL Network or to Direct TV......I say Go, go, go, go, go...and don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out, and take Stu Scott with you. This guy has become a lame cartoon character and I turn off the four letter channel when he comes on anymore. He would be right at home at the NFL network and their horrible in house broadcasting programs.

Thank goodness Daytonna is back, I need time off from the NFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment