Saturday, December 15, 2018

Painted Blood Rage Viking

 For being a relatively cheap plastic game piece, I'm rather surprised how well it paints up.
 Yea this mini once had a massive spear, but that was so badly warped and I could not get it to straighten out.  So plastic is your friend and convert it right.....not so fast.
 My normal plastic glue would not weld this, obviously a different type of plastic.
So pin and superglue the axe head.
 I think its a cool mini and plan on painting the other versions of it in different paint schemes.
As always more to follow.

4 comments:

  1. Great looking figures, PC! Your talented brushwork and creativity brings out the best in any model. Love the ravens on either shoulder too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dean. Its a fun miniature to paint. I have some other versions of it in mind as well.

      Delete