I think the horses are turning out good and can't wait to start painting these guys.
Struggled a little with the backs of the horses, I went for a bit smoother flow since they are all running.
Also had some troubles with the lances until I took a hammer, old piece of railroad iron rail, and a dremel to some steel pins that Mr. Butcher had given to me. Beating on things takes out some frustration.
There you go. Second batch. Still not settled on how I'm going to paint this stuff. Need to figure that out soon.
Also working on figuring out how to do the banners, the Saxon Dog gave me some insight on how he's done some of his ultra cool banners. I've a few ideas now, working with GW Fantasy stuff the last few years, banners have always been conversions of plastic. This though is different.
Next up...back to Romans and poking fun at my lack of gaming skill.