Sunday, December 12, 2010

Orc Unit #2...Playing Wack-A-Mole

I do like breaking things. You always see thos VC armies where the Skeletons are rising up out of the ground, so I thought I would have a bit of fun with that. This part of the theme will appear again as I like it better than the zombies.

Also another change of the heads. Added the eye plates, which sort of gives him that Viking feel.

Side view. A little bit of tweaking of the shoulder joints.


Yes I sculpted the chain. I'm a glutton for punishment.

Another with the faceplate added. The shield is from the beastmen. The blade on the shoulder is something that I have been doing with my own black orcs.





2 comments:

  1. I really like this. Are these for a comission? Or Friend?

    I will be getting some Orcsies soon and I don't know if I would be able to put this level of detail into a horde of 100+ Orcs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are part of a commission build. I will eventually be building my own orc army, and have started on the black orcs already.

    In the commission I've done two units of boys, will be doing a boss, wolf riders, spider riders and possibly the entire army. Just building no paint work.

    ReplyDelete