Friday, December 28, 2012

2nd Foundry Roman Tribune in Paint

Well the previous mini was a disappoint, by comparison this miniature was a pleasure to paint.  Its a nice sculpt, decent size, and smooth, very easy to paint.
Like the previous two Roman officers, this model is for sale.  The basing I left plain for the future owner to do with as he or she pleases.
Warlord Games should take lessons from Foundry, this is how a cape should be sculpted.  It made painting it a breeze.
On the helmet I went for a nice bronze look.  All in all, I'm pleased with how the miniature turned out.

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, PC. I agree about the sculpting differences between the two. Another example of why Foundry is still a standard to be reckoned with. Your recent work makes me want to finish up my EIR army - and with Warlord figures! :)! Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words Dean. Much appreciated. Wait until you see all of the Vikings.

      Delete