Monday, December 19, 2011

Khorne - Chaos Space Marine Billy Bob

We are entering the home stretch on my Chaos Space Marines.  My bitz box is getting very small, less and less pieces all of time.  Once gone I have no future plans to do chaos space marines.

As I was building the Crusaders and doing the tutorial on tabards and other cloth things in green stuff, I did up a bunch of little conversions.  This is just first of that group.  I used the techniques demonstrated in my tutorial for both the tabard and the draping on the leg.

More of these one shot chaos space marines to come.  What will I do with them?  Every last one will go up on Ebay in the Madhouse Workshop account after the first of the coming year.

2 comments:

  1. Will they go up painted or unpainted? I am always tempted to offer some models for sale but I really don't think that it would pay for my time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be putting them up unpainted. As you say it really does not pay for the time, but it gets things out of your head and is a great way to use up that left over green stuff from other projects. And I sell them quite cheaply for the most part.

    When I have been doing projects over the last 3 years or so, I have often had a chaos space marine, bits and pieces from an unfinished project sitting in the corner of my desk.

    ReplyDelete