Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Old Stuff Wednesday - December ... Cerulean Templars vs. Nurgle

A long long time ago (circa 2004) Mike Butcher and I played this epic game of 40k in a local store, with tons of miniatures on the board, nearly every last one of them converted in some manner. I don't really remember the outcome other than I lost, but I took a number of photos.  Most all of the pics are after the unpacking.  Dig the craziness of the conversion work. Nothing like throwing down with really cool miniatures.

 He's phat.




 Help me!








5 comments:

  1. Amazing. Just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spike work on that LR. Is that a FW conversion for the twin linked heavy bolter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a blast from the past. You will not draw me back to 40K... err..well maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Land Raider was a Forgeworld Kit and a slew of Chaos vehicle accessory sprues...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea those vehicles were very cool. The use of the old rhino plows on top of the Land Raider was a good idea. And the back banners on the troops are cool show piece. The Defiler is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete