Monday, May 22, 2017

Some More Vikings.....Finished

 More of the plastic Gripping Beast variety.  I enjoyed painting these, and I think the came out decent.
This one has an arrow leftover from the Perry medieval archers kit.
 This one sort of has that crazed look about him, with some additional hair that I sculpted on him.

 Another dane axe.  I have more than a handful of these guys now done.
 I'm trying to get a bit more color in the cheeks as well.
That's it for now, more to follow before I take a short break and go back to Romans for a little bit.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely figures, the arrow in the shield in a nice touch, well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil. I'm definitely going to do more of that in the future.

      Delete
  2. Solid plugging away here, keep it up, bud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe. I had and still I'm having some left eye issues since the surgery, but I'm learning how to deal with it. Jerrod gave some grieve about having none on round bases, I always have leftovers and they are on another desk getting worked on.

      Delete