Friday, July 4, 2014

Viking Berserker

 I'm continuing to expand my Vikings, another berserker was in order.  Much like the other that I built for my Viking army this one was built from a leftover Warlord Games barbarian, with parts from the Gripping Beast plastic Vikings.   
 I'm really liking the new camera.  Soon I will get around to shooting pics of all my Viking units.
 The model has some good dynamics.
 A bit of experiment in green paint also, some I don't paint often.  This is for future projects that have a lot of green in them.
As always more to follow......

6 comments:

  1. Nice paintjob and small conversion! Nice to see that Warlord Games and Gripping Beast go this well together. Might have to try this too to add a bit of variety

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent painting. It is really appreciate able.I appreciate your posted wonderful photos. Thanks for sharing s uch an interesting post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colors on this guy, PC. I like the lunging pose too. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys, I think this fig will add nicely to my SAGA stuff also.

    ReplyDelete