Thursday, August 30, 2012

Space Wolf Conversions...Progress Shots, Part 2

 More conversions using the Chaos Warrior bodies.  Above and below you can see that I left the knees of the warriors in place.   The other thing you can see on these is that I used my dremel to remove the chaos warrior body elbow sockets.  Just another way of attaching the arms.
 So some progress.  As you can see on the one above I had to really blend in and smooth the GS on the leg.  The best way to blend that is by initially using a wet finger gently pulling across the GS for the general shape.  Then I use a colour shaper to finish smoothing and shaping the GS.

Never been a fan of all of the models must stand on rocks basing technique, but that is personal preference and what the client wanted.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing these painted, looking very good fair play!

    ReplyDelete