Sunday, March 31, 2013

Another Space Wolf Conversion

 Space Wolves for me are always fun, much like chaos and Black Templars.  You can do so much with them and there is so much good visual reference material out there for them.

I used this back banner mainly because I like back banners and also because of the runic symbols.  When I think of Space Wolves I think of Norse.
I don't use cork very open, but when I do, it gives a neat effect on the base.  And it paints up well.  I normally seal the broken edges of the cork with a thin and fast superglue.
I love doing drapings and sculpting fur.  The claws are not hard to do either.
Fun project that I shipped out and no longer have cluttering up my desk.

3 comments:

  1. "I don't use cork very often, but when I do..."

    Looks Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sculpting on the claw, something I haven't tried yet but I must.

    ReplyDelete