Friday, March 25, 2011

When the Real World collides with Hobby Time

I would like to apologize to my loyal readers for the last of posts here recently. I’ve been very busy here recently with my real occupation. Then I purchased a new PC Desktop and getting accustomed to working with Windows 7 and also transferring data between the new one and my other two computers. Then while doing my work space which doubles as my computer space received water damage once again, similar to what happened last fall, not a nice situation. I’ve had to evacuate my stuff from this space while repairs once again are being made and to allow drying this area out. As a result of this irritating situation, I’m now also beginning the search for a new place to live. Then there is the preparation for Adepticon where I’m madly attempting to get some miniatures painted in a makeshift area in my dining room for the time being. Adepticon is next week, very much looking forward to it.

Hopefully, shortly after Adepticon, things will get somewhat back to normal. I’ve started a new project in building a small Space Marine army, my first since 3rd edition 40k, I’ll have pics of my freshly painted Norman/Crusader knights, I’ll be finishing up a commissioned VC Bashing Black Orc unit, painting my Warriors of Chaos, and making some legitimate progress on my very own Orc army.

No comments:

Post a Comment