Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Spawning

The following is a piece I have been working on for a little bit, something I certainly plan to paint at some point. Calling it the spawning for obvious reasons, does look rather painful.



Did I mention Rome is coming? Probably have some pics of my WAB Romans come this weekend. Nothing really special...but it has been fun, probably the fastest I have ever painted a 1000 pt army, and they are tiny little bastards. After Rome...I'll be moving on to orcs and some more mutated Empire.

2 comments:

  1. Best mutation kodak moment I've ever seen! I just finished the second book in the Black Library Sigmar series tonight, and had imagined such a moment just an hour ago. Your rendition captures the act of receiving the gift of chaos perfectly. Great work!

    ReplyDelete