Sunday, January 10, 2010

Beast of Nurgle #1

Been doing a lot of projects lately, this is the most busy I have ever been on projects, I'll eventually get around to showing most the work...very large variety of things.

First up a fantasy beast of nurgle conversion using one of the Forgeworld nurgle ogryn. This is an incredibly detailed model. I learned alot about sculpting nurgle by taking on this project and how certain effects are achieved in converting this thing from 40k to Fantasy, the goal of which was to get rid of all of the techno/modern stuff and replace it with pure nurgle. To do so required matching the high level of detail of the Forgeworld sculpt. Here is how it turned out.











Next up a sneek peak at what I'm painting for myself, its coming from Rome.




No comments:

Post a Comment