Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Early Imperial Roman Engineers Unit - A Painted

 Being an engineer by trade, I've always been a fan of Roman engineers and what they were able to create, and yea the detractors will say well they did that with slave labor blah blah blah.  Whatever, that was in the past.  

Here is Unit A of my EIR Engineers.

Love the guy carrying the bundle especially.

I love cool shit, and to me the engineer models were something that I had to have with the finished army.
Much more to follow....

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like these; who makes them? Warlord Games? They look like Trajan's column brought to life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are actually a mix of Foundry and Warlord. The one wiping his brow and the bent over with the pick axe and mail are Foundry.

      Delete
  2. These look excellent. Although I'm not sure I'd want to be digging in lorica segmentata

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work again!
    Really love your Romans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Along with my Vikings, these armies that I'm building are some of my favorites.

      Delete