Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Old Stuff Wednesday - June - Wargor - Let There Be War 4

I never really used this model all that much in my gaming.  It is a shame as its an old OOP Wargor that has a lot of character.  I like it so much that I bought a second one and painted it up to be used in my Mutant Marauders, warriors of chaos army.

One of the many things that I like are the arm bands and wrist gauntlet.  The casting was not the best, and I did make some very subtle changes to the model.
 This is one of my favorite skin tones for beastmen.  It actually starts out as GW Scorched Brown.  I also think the decapitated head turned out nice and pale, definitely drained of fluids.  What's chaos without some decpitations.
Until next time....cuz I have Old Stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic work, PC, as always. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have this model as well somewhere.. but not painted up half as nice.. One day you should put up the whole army shot to show off how it looks when all together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I alos have this model, and yours is way better painted lol. I also agree on the whole army shot!

    ReplyDelete