Sunday, July 19, 2020

NEW Chaos Spawn!!!

This is inspired by a Mike Butcher Chaos Ogre that I saw years ago.  I really loved the look of it and I had this Rat Ogre and some Tyranid pieces around and thought, this would make a cool looking figure.
 The figure is massive.  You can see the tentacles from the spawn kit coming out of its back.
 I gave it a fleshy color scheme.
 With some torn skin.
The upper part of the head was is an ogre bit.  The lower part is a Tyranid jaw. With the overall body being from the rat ogre kit.  All blended together with green stuff.
As always much more to follow.

4 comments:

  1. It looks ace! Love the elongated jaw and the torn flesh. I've converted one of those up as well. It's a great mini to work from.

    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work again, PC. The variations of colors a true feast for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete