Sunday, October 19, 2014

Some Imperial Romans....

I recently have begun getting more in the hobby flow as the karting has wound down.  And with that I purchase a really good buy off of Ebay for some new Imperial Romans.  With that my plan is to start replacing a couple of units at a time.

So, these are the first 18 Romans to go and they are up on Ebay right now:



They are also some of the first minis to be shot with my new camera, I'm really liking the results from it.

And here is the link if you are interested:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/331350979771?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

An update on the Foundry Romans is also coming soon....


3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, replacing units? These look great - are you using another brand of EIR?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are not bad, kind at the bottom of my tabletop quality. My latest unit is much better, and I have about another 40 models and a scorpion that I plan to do up, they'll all be Warlord midgets. If you see in my miniature reviews Warlord is all mess up with the scales, and I'll be adding a Warlord Caesarian Roman kit review soon.

      Delete
    2. Which also blows away their previous arguments that they did not make a mistake on the Imperial Roman plastics scale. Because they did, and they sort of fixed it. The more of Warlord Games I see the more I think they are just a small version of Games Workshop.

      Delete