Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Back From Adepticon...

It was a fun weekend. Got to talk briefly to the usual Wisconsin and Illinois gamers that I normally see, along with Dave Pauwels, Dave Taylor, Chris Borer, Bennett Blaylock Doan, and hang with my buddy Mike Butcher. Played my first games of WAB on Sunday teamed up with Mike's Greeks which are pictured. Mike had a really cool game against Bennett's Britons, which may be the best looking army I have ever seen, also pictured. On Sunday Mike and I got to square off against Dave Pauwels and Jamie's greeks and Etruscans, both beautiful armies, was pleasure to finally play against Dave, whose elephant just owned my Romans.




1 comment:

  1. Have you played many games of WAB since Adepticon?

    I have just started collecting EIR Romans - Warlord Games Figures as well :D

    Any Advice?

    Cheers,

    Allan

    ReplyDelete