Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Spawning a new bug

A long time ago I built some chaos trolls for my beastmen and absolutely hated the models after I finished them, they were quickly thrown out of the army. When the spawn kit came out I decided to strip them down and see what I could do with them, and the first turned out pretty cool. This is the second one, chaos troll converted into chaos spawn. Now there was a bit of dremel work done and bit of GS work done to blend all of the parts to make a nasty looking bug. Now I really like the chaos trolls as chaos spawns, much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment