Monday, July 5, 2010

40k Khorne and Beastly Space Marines

I've had some possessed bits for quite awhile and have not really played with them all that much, but I think they are ultra cool looking pieces and with very little effort you can make some very nice looking miniatures.


This torso to me just screams Khorne, so I thought I would do a quick little piece, using some maruader bits for the arm and the hanging skulls.


The head is from the Chaos Warriors box set. Couple all of that with the old berzerkers bolt pistol minus the horrendous looking hand.

The next one is a piece left over from a long ago project that I have given up on, its been in my box for several years so I thought I would finish it up. Beastmen head do work with spacemarines, just cut off the pony tails.






I'll have a few more chaos spacemarines and loyalists coming up, but I'm entering paint mode here pretty soon on my own chaos warriors and also building some goblin wolf riders on commission.
....Next Up, probably WIP shots of the Batman Spacemarine progress, and to celebrate Predators, I'll probably have the Predator space marine finished up by the end of the week.



1 comment: